Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Magazines?

Ok, so maybe it's just me but I absolutely love reading magazines. Maybe it' because they have the pretty glossy finish and don't come out almost everyday like a newspaper does, that I find them so attractive. Or maybe it's because a lot of the JMU magazines aren't so much hard news as they are feature and thats ultimately what I want to write. Either way, I'm attracted to magazines and I can't help it.
I know that JMU has a good amount of publications, from Madison to the Alumni, but for some reason I don't see them getting as much credit as The Breeze. Even as a magazine lover I don't find myself reading them as much as a newspaper and It's probably because they aren't as convenient to find than a Breeze.
Basically I want more magazine publications. I'll write more later....

No comments: